To use the TCP/IP mode,
you must have an Ethernet adapter in your PC, or the Microsoft loop-back adapter installed.
Modbus Ethernet Setup
Note: It is not possible to accurately model response delays to less than 20ms accuracy.
- Local IP Not settable, this displays the local IP address or computer name.
- Remote IP Not settable, the remote IP or computer name of the 1st connected connection made to the simulator.
- # Server connections The number of sockets the server will simultaneously listen on
- Port (502) The port number to listen on.
- Station ID Modbus station ID. (not applicable at this time)
Delay in milliseconds after receiving a request, before the simulator
will send a response, this setting allows simulation of turn-around
time on a slower card/NOE.